Click here for the online Exhibition.
INDUSTRIAL EXHIBITION AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The 23rd International Conference on Cyclotrons and their applications (CYC2022) will take place from 5-9 December 2022 in Beijing, China. The CYC2022 conference is the ideal event for the exposure of services and products to the scientific community.
Exhibiting at the CYC2022 presents an opportunity for your organization to gain widespread exposure to delegates (expected delegates: 400 representing over 100 institutions). As an Exhibitor, your team will have the opportunity to network with these valuable contacts, providing opportunities to:
- increase your brand’s strength and image in the marketplace
- gain differentiation from your competitors
- target your message and marketing
- increase your company's customer base & potentially tap into new markets
- The Exhibitor’s Logo and URL will be available on both the CYC2022 conference website and the MEDCON platform.
- The industry exhibition will be based on the MEDCON platform in virtual format. We provide a virtual booth for each exhibitor, which will be ready by Mid-November 2022. Once the virtual booth is open, participants can browse booth content throughout the day.
- The Exhibitor can add a logo, company and product information, pictures, videos, files, and contact on the virtual booth.
- The company representative is responsible for uploading and configuration.
- The Exhibitor can chat with the participants via text or video through the virtual booth.
- The Exhibitor can also add links to third-party events to his virtual booth if he has arranged other events.
- Each exhibitor can have one company representative attend the conference for free as a staff of the virtual booth. Additional company representatives need to register as general participants.
- For more information, please download the document.
Each company representative needs to have an SPMS account. How to register for an SPMS account can be found on the registration page. The deadline is October 31st, 2022. Exhibitors interested in the conference can send the following information to the Industrial Exhibition Manager Pengzhan LI, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company Name, Logo, and Website URL
- Company representative Name and Email
Methods of Payment
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the schedule for the conference is very tight, so there will be no cancellation policy this year. No registration fees will be refunded once the registration is successful. Sorry for any inconvenience.